Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit by the Dungeon Master!
Dave, you are a madman! Well done yet again!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Superb

I had a warning issued via PM that they were trying to find Parksters bat cave but couldn't hahahaha

After seeing infected body parts all over the place I now know that the new bat cave will be kept secret for a very long time

You guys need help
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Another one bites the dust... nice!

(10-30-2013, 01:55 AM)Parkster Wrote: After seeing infected body parts all over the place I now know that the new bat cave will be kept secret for a very long time

I've got high altitude drones, in the air, searching for that elusive signal.....

(10-30-2013, 01:55 AM)Parkster Wrote: You guys need help

If i can locate that signal, you'll be the one needing help....:-)
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
It's too risky for you to lose your instruments of destruction as a result of my movements, the holiday period and the lack of my forwarding instructions, not to mention that even the all knowing Mum has no idea where my lair is at present OR where it will be by February.

I'm enjoying my secret location status for the first time in nearly 2 decades and don't intent making it common knowledge for a long time.

Keep your focus on those more deserving of your attention,
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(10-31-2013, 05:49 AM)Parkster Wrote: It's too risky for you to lose your instruments of destruction as a result of my movements, the holiday period and the lack of my forwarding instructions, not to mention that even the all knowing Mum has no idea where my lair is at present OR where it will be by February.

I'm enjoying my secret location status for the first time in nearly 2 decades and don't intent making it common knowledge for a long time.

Keep your focus on those more deserving of your attention,

Thumbsup Yes, listen to Dave and what I told you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore