Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit by a Garden Tool!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:[nine][five][two][one][two]

I feel lucky......That just may be the winning ticket!!!! Smile

Thats not my zipcode.  Mine is 52... err   Tongue

Nice job Pip!  Quite an assortment of sticks there.
Big Grin
Pips really doesn't know who he's messing with eh?  Nice hit pips, but Im afraid, its ALL over for you.
Scott   
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

thats what I keep hearing....but all this Firm talk is nonsense...LOL...that first wave was just the appetizer....just wait...Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Uhhhhh...I am hit again by Pips.  This is for keeps now.

If I had my camera I would take pictures.

I was enjoying coming home to a relaxing evening after the Toast Across America.  Picked up a couple of the gift cigars and grabbed a couple of Shark, WOAN's, and WOMA's feeling all giddy when I noticed a box...an all to familiar box...with an all to familiar Spade on the front.

Open it up and the damn thing blew up in my face.  I now look like Yosemite Sam after a Bugs Bunny package goes off.  I may not recover.

Here's what got me:

Alec Bradley Trilogy Churchill

Padilla Obisidian Limitado

Sancho Panza Maduro Churchill

AND...BBF.

I can't say thanks enough Mario except maybe...[one][zero][six][zero][seven] .
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
enjoy bud......that BBF is from 2001! Smile

and...as we keep saying...the carnage will continue...its only the beginning....Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
oh..forgot to say....

YES, ANOTHER CONFIRMED HIT ON HEADLEY!! #2! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Time to start working on the soliders now FISH...the Consigilere must be out of the picture now....he is in bad shape after back to back bombs.... Robfather is limbing as well.....now its time to pick off the firm followers.....one by one...confirmation was sent in about PO...he was banged up as well!! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

sounds good to me now that they have lost the "Robfather" they are like a bunch of bee's with out a queen, they are going to slowly fade away!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Time to start working on the soliders now FISH...the Consigilere must be out of the picture now....he is in bad shape after back to back bombs.... Robfather is limbing as well.....now its time to pick off the firm followers.....one by one...confirmation was sent in about PO...he was banged up as well!! Tongue
Not at all my friend just a kick in the nuts from you but I am as strong as ever Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.