Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit, I've been hit
Ok DD, I got a package from you today with freaking great sticks, no note nothing, so this is the question.  Is this my SS gift or are you just smacking me?  Either way, I thank you sir.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PICs!!     Come on Po.......Big Grin  Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
One down, nine to go. Nope, not SS.
discdog Wrote:One down, nine to go. Nope, not SS.
[wow]Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
For the love of God....

I have to join one of the two factions, because quite frankly, y'all are nuts.
discdog Wrote:One down, nine to go. Nope, not SS.

9 to go? Are there even 9 board members left that you didnt take down in last weeks attacks? Tongue

Sounds like another great hit, DD.
It's an Unbelievable hit.......Po's speechless......Confusedhock:
[Image: IMG_1518.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1520.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1519.jpg]

I got my ass whopped!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Holy hell! Thats freaking sweet!

nine to go eh?

scary stuff. . .

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Paul it would be nice if you stop shaking your hand while snapping the pics!!! HAHAHAHA

HUGE HIT DD!! You think you are the Legend Killer or something!? Tongue I think its time for me to come back on to the playing field! Smile

There just may be something special in stored for you doggy disc....just maybe... Wink
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007