Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High rollers at DCC
Here's a video you might enjoy, I shoot a lot of pool, these two guy are well known high rollers ( bucktooth is mentioned in "poolhall Junkies ") Here's the story line from the Derby City Classic last week.

So Bucktooth is talking a whole bunch of trash as normal. He had about 40K on him and was woofing it up.

Bucktooth says nobodys got more 1 dollar bills than i got 100 dollar bills. (he says this alot)

Fatboy walks up behind him, pulls out 100k from his Louis Vuitton bag and says "F***G flip for it"  (he is dead serious)

Bucktooth runs off like a little girl. See ya next year BUCKTOOTH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSf3V8CR_SU

Great find. I spent some time in some halls years ago. So much money being thrown around.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

i play every weekend at least an hour or 2.
Skip, thats great, did you everthink about joining a league ? Its a lot of fun and they (bca, tap, apa) are all handicaped so you don't have to be a hustler to have fun. I shoot about 20 hours a week , I was at a tourney over the weekend and shot fot 17 hours in 2 days ! Do you have your own cue  ? I have several, my everday cue is a predator 5k3 and a Rick Howard custom., plus a break cue and a jump cue. If you ever get a chance you should check out Amsterdam Billiards (11th st and 4th ave - union square) a first class place !!