Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all! Completely New To Cigars
(11-10-2011, 06:52 AM)mad4maduro Wrote: you came to the right place. welcome aboard

You got that right! Welcome to SC.
Welcome From NY ........Listen to the guys here ,you came to the right place. welcome aboard
welcome to the boards big homie from ya boi down in MISSISSIPPI, yea man you can't ask for a better group of well educated men in the cigar world. i have learned some stuff since i joined an glad i joine this site.
Agreen,

What part of California are you from? I am near Modesto and Fresno (The middle of CA).
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Welcome. If you know what you like you will never be wrong when it comes to cigars. Certainly you won't turn into an aficionado overnight, but the fun is in the journey and not the destination. Interestingly my Uncle Johnnie was the one who really influenced my own interest in cigars as well, so I totally agree with the aforementioned advice.
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
Welcome from Az!
Welcome from Tennessee

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

This is an old thread from 2011 that somebody dug up.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(08-21-2012, 02:11 PM)Guarantee Wrote: This is an old thread from 2011 that somebody dug up.

The person that dug it up recently came back to the forum and is from CA which is where this thread started.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
WELCOME FROM CALIFORNIA!!!! Oh wait, already said that. :p
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"