Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey peeps
There are plenty of west coast guys here - they just haven't stopped by to say hi yet. Wink
Mark71GTX Wrote:There are plenty of west coast guys here - they just haven't stopped by to say hi yet. Wink

Like Me

WHAT UP THOUGH!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum, glad you love this stuff man, this is the bestest (its a word cause I said so ) place for cigar info

lates bounce fool

from the Hot Spot........LOST ANGELS Cool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Like Me
 Exactly what I meant!  Now you have to check out the Churros y Puros reviews in the good cigar reviews section to see what your west coast bros have been doing!
ktee Wrote:Hey DJ, to answer your question from another thread which I mistakenly posted in I fish out of Beaverton, just outside of Portland.  Fish all the coastal rivers, ocean, and major rivers around here.  Primarily fish for Salmon/Steelhead and man does a good stick taste good after landing one of those slabs Big Grin

How about you?
Sounds great.  Haven't fished for many years, but used to do quite a bit in Central Oregon and the Willamette Valley.  Mostly rainbow, browns, kokanee.  Seems like every fishing hole is packed with people now. Sad Wished I'd smoked back then--a cigar on the lake or streamside...oh yeah!
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
[welcome] StogieChat, from Memphis.
There are TONS of Westies on the forum. Enjoy!

Brently

[smurf]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
OK...so i tend to be a lil late with my "welcomes" - but i'm sincere! WELCOME!!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com