Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey man..... Check out my ASH!!!
Ok guys so this is a good one..... Padilla Miami 8 11...... I was working on this while watching The Biggest Loser(Well some of it atleast)..... I smoked this sumbitch right down to the label with a GORGEOUS ASH..... Not only did I do this last night, but also tonight..... My uncle thought it was great and impressive, but he has no desire to have a 6 inch ash so he is leaving that up to me....

Might I add that this is a PHENOMINAL Smoke.....With or without a 6 inch ash.....lol

Enjoy...

~Doug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice! Smile

Now you have to be able to get that ash and stand it on end on the ash [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Yeah...... I might make that my next attempt.......lol
Love those Padilla Miami 8 11, nice ash.
Good job Doug!! If you were a female I would say you have a nice ash.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Pretty impressive! Now, give it up and tell us how many times you've done a lap dance cause the ash fell off in the middle of a puff. Big Grin

Seriously, good job. I think you got a good batch of cigars.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Nice job Doug. I think I have an 8 11 that was gifted.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Lol.....I have actually only done a lap dance a few times....LMAO..... I did a partial lap dance(Or Lap side sweep and hurry to make sure it did not burn my shirt) with a Romeo Anniversario last night as I was a bit sleepy, and in trying to recreate a masterpiece ash on a different cigar my head started nodding like a bobble head and I woke up quick to see that my ash had fallen off..... So I had to pretend that I did not just nod off and do the quick sweep and make sure nothing was toasted.....lol

"Hey Look.... That house is on Fire..... Nope.... That is just Rick and Doug smoking all night again"..

~D
Nice ash indeed...   and what a screen shot you captured on the TV...  Confusedhock:

(couldn't you habe at least waited for Jillian to be on?!?!? TongueTongueTongue)

Yeah I know right...... Jillian (And Ali) are my FAVORITES Smile

The Photo op for the Cigar ash just needed to happen though..... I have one with a Camacho Triple maduro to be posted soon.....Some of my best work yet....lol

~Doug