Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all
I just wanted to take the time to welcome all the new guys here and say to the old guys sorry I haven't been around much lately but I'm finally nice and settled in with the new house and have lots more free time now so looks like you'll all be stuck seeing me around again. Big Grin
ha, welcome back, you'll have to report on your local b/m's
No Justice, No Peace!
Congrats on getting settled in and welcome back!
Git R Dun!
Glad to hear you are settled in buddy
--Mike
You've ONLY been gone 11 Days Jitz. LOL Glad you got settled in the new place. WHAT a move that I can't imagine. Were you lucky enough to sell the house?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(10-01-2011, 01:24 PM)tafdom Wrote: You've ONLY been gone 11 Days Jitz. LOL Glad you got settled in the new place. WHAT a move that I can't imagine. Were you lucky enough to sell the house?

Didn't sell the house we ended up renting it, I looked into the mortgage paperwork and have 4 years before the rate goes from interest only to conventional so I figure I'll give it 2 or 3 years of renting and hopefully the market will make up for some of the loss in equity
(10-01-2011, 11:34 AM)nayslayer Wrote: ha, welcome back, you'll have to report on your local b/m's

my local is Corona cigar's, I actually put an application in to work there too
Nice i am glad your all settled how are you dealing with Slow pace Florida compared to NY lol Lucky
Welcome back! Glad the move went well!
This is my boomstick!
Joe, good to hear the move is done and you're getting settled in.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore