Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey SKIP.....we are still ROCKSTARS!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:never mind, I hacked it

http://www.cigarfest.org/cfest08/large/Makers-156.jpg

[Image: Makers-156.jpg]

did you see there were more of you in the festers herf section.
NOOOOOO....I gotta look!!! There were like 50 photographers there! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
steve047 Wrote:[Image: cigars191.jpg]And to think I've got LK's autographCool It's going straight to EBAYBig Grin
Start the bid at a $1.00....LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
HAHA John you looked shitfaced there!  Looks like fun guys.  WOW!  If LK's autograph will fetch some dollars on Ebay I wonder what these dolls are worth?

[Image: IMG_3623.jpg]
Maybe I could cut my kid's foot off and sell it on Ebay! 

[Image: IMG_3594.jpg]
LK riding the Tank Express! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Image: IMG_3659.jpg]
coolnessCool
Thanks for the great pics Mario. The Flavorettes ain't got shit on yous guys. Rockstars indeed.LOL    As I grown to know and respect so many of you "and for tolerating me" You will always be the Cockstars of Cigars to me.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Oh god no, it's catching.
those are awesome pics! what a blast!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Awesome Pics !! So jealous of how many events the east gets. Now how am I going to explain to my wife that we have to move to the east coast because they have more events and better herfs ? Hmm .. I am thinking Diamonds are the way to go .......