Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Jimmie
(03-22-2011, 07:43 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Hey DickWeeds:
Do you know who said this:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to
defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.

Um ...... You did, right there, or some other guy who's team sucks and he was desperate to make himself feel better

What do I win?

I thought ice hockey was for canadaidians

Meh, learn something new every day I suppose
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(03-23-2011, 08:24 AM)Parkster Wrote:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to
defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.

Um ...... You did, right there, or some other guy who's team sucks and he was desperate to make himself feel better

What do I win?

I thought ice hockey was for canadaidians

Meh, learn something new every day I suppose
I interject my support for the St Louis Blues. In the league since 1967 and still no cup..... ahhh next year! Chris GD Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic

Go DUCKS! A fan since the beginning 1993-94 (inaugural season). Hoisted Lord Stanley's Chalice in 2007!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"

Jim, don't you mean if he can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter. LOL YO, Jaystrap

[Image: ar121685045326845.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Going to the Devils / Sabres game tomorrow night. Never a Devils fan, but I had this poster in my room when I was growing up:

[Image: AlyssaMilano.jpg]

This one's not bad either:

[Image: emmyrossumdevils.jpg]
(03-24-2011, 02:09 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:

Go DUCKS! A fan since the beginning 1993-94 (inaugural season). Hoisted Lord Stanley's Chalice in 2007!

I was at the Bridgestone Arena last night and watched your ducks lose to my preds
(03-25-2011, 02:30 PM)buster Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 02:09 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:

I was at the Bridgestone Arena last night and watched your ducks lose to my preds

Well, crap...lol...I doubt the Ducks are going all the way this season.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
terry, how the heck do you find these treasures.

(although my vote here goes to Magnum)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer