Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Diamond Lion
[Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: girlpickle.jpg] [Image: PickleHotAirBalloon.jpg]

Notice Mum's handle: :p
[Image: MumHandlesaysVivaLANCERO.jpg] [Image: DancingPickle.gif]
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
[Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif]
So let me get this straight. You try to make a joke about me being gay because I said you hung out with Gurkha smokers. Then you spend time finding more pickle-related pictures because you know they upset Jimmie. Then you dig up a screen capture that is 3-months old.

I hesitate to think what other meaningless posts you are going to litter the forum with when you are off for the summer.

And I thought Rando needed to get out more.

Let's not pussyfoot around with wild boasts any more. The best defense is a strong offense, especially a preemptive strike.

[Image: IMAG0220.jpg]

The question is whether I sent it earlier today or it goes out Monday, and will the Mum get back to his compound and beat the box before it blows up!?
I love it ..... you're gonna get your ass handed to you on a plate .... but I love it hahahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Well Mr. Lion knows I'm away for the next 10 days or so so he's talking a big game. Perhaps he has new lioness and he's trying to impress her.
Whatever, the Mum will let him sweat for a while. I can picture him in his fortress laying awake at night saying "why did I post that pickle, why don't I listen to the great MaytagMan (my mentor),why, why, why...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(05-12-2012, 01:33 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif] [Image: DancingPickle.gif]

LMAONowthatsfunnyLMAONowthatsfunny
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Et Tu Brute?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(05-13-2012, 09:49 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Et Tu Brute?

UH....YUP !!!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSSRE27GQ0