Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help ID this humi
My friend has this humi, and I would like to find one like it. He has had it for years and doesn't remember the name or where he got it. Can anyone help? The pic kinda sucks, it's from his phone, what I can tell you about it though is it's wood and it lifts up from the top with no glass on top. That emblem/design on the top in the front has to be some sort of indication of what or who makes it?

It kinda reminds me of an aristocrat, but I am not finding anything on their site or I am not looking in the right place.....any ideas?

[Image: A625B9B4-CB64-463C-880B-154574B5676D-171...60A2EF.jpg]
Gangsta
(09-12-2012, 12:21 PM)irratebass Wrote: My friend has this humi, and I would like to find one like it. He has had it for years and doesn't remember the name or where he got it. Can anyone help? The pic kinda sucks, it's from his phone, what I can tell you about it though is it's wood and it lifts up from the top with no glass on top. That emblem/design on the top in the front has to be some sort of indication of what or who makes it?

*edit update* the emblem is custom made

It kinda reminds me of an aristocrat, but I am not finding anything on their site or I am not looking in the right place.....any ideas?

[Image: A625B9B4-CB64-463C-880B-154574B5676D-171...60A2EF.jpg]

Gangsta
I found it!!!! I asked the girl at the shop who we order our humis from and she said the orleansgroup and sent me the link, and I found it there...my friend verified this is the one.......it's called the AV-800 Display Humidor so Admins you can shut this down now if you want.
Gangsta
Just glad I could help! Tongue
--Mike
I have that humi, got it from Tampahumidor.com years ago, I love it and didn't pay much for it cause it was a "blemish" had a very tiny scratch that you could not notice at all. I think it was under $250 shipped.
(09-12-2012, 02:30 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Just glad I could help! Tongue

Big Grin

(09-12-2012, 06:28 PM)jitzy Wrote: I have that humi, got it from Tampahumidor.com years ago, I love it and didn't pay much for it cause it was a "blemish" had a very tiny scratch that you could not notice at all. I think it was under $250 shipped.

Nice, cheapest I have found it is for $388.

I can also order this from my shop for $461 with my discount (not sure how much shipping will be for the place that has it for $388 and if it would equal up to the shop price)
Gangsta
I gather you need to buy a system for it?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Lice looking humi. It sucks you found it for 388 but it costs you 461 at the shop. I have found some awesome humi's on craigslist before next to nothing. Just be patient

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.