Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, new to Cigars
Hello I am a new member to tho site as a fairly new cigar smoker. My dad recently gave me his humidor but he had no cigars in it. If any one could help me get started that would be great! I could use some info on what is a good smoke.
Thanks in advance from California.
Welcome from Arizona. Tell your dad he should have included some stogies in that deal. lol. I enjoy the NUB line of cigars, and you might try the Connecticut blend just starting out. Also, anything from Oliva is GREAT. But, I am biased. Ask any questions that you might have, and one of the FOGs could answer them. Again welcome, and have a good time.
Git R Dun!
Welcome
--Mike
Welcome from Wisconsin!
Welcome! Im a beginner too. I started smoking mild conneticut cigars but I found out im not a big fan of that wrapper and mild cigars turned to be just that, too mild to my pallete. Try some Natural by Drew Estate and take it from there in my opinion, they are pretty good.
Computer Problems? Have Cigars? We got you!

We will be offering our services for a box of cigars to all Stogiechat members!

www.va-itsolutions.com
info@va-itsolutions.com
welcome to StogieChat and to the cigar world! Be careful, cause as all of the members ehre know... its a slippery slope.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Welcome from Philly! What's your name? Have you smoked anything so far that you've liked?
Thank you for the welcomes! My name is Harrison. I've recently smoked a Romeo Y Julieta 1875 and a vegafina corona. They were pretty good. Any suggestions on my next smoke?
Thanks again!
I used to like the RYJ when i started out as well. You probably want to try some more mild, mild medium sticks. I'm drawing a blank right now, actually I draw them often...lol
No Justice, No Peace!
Welcome to SC

Try a Oliva Maduro G great stick mild on the nicotine but awesome flavor. Enjoy the experience.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!