Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from PA
discdog Wrote:Welcome to Stogie Chat. Hope you enjoy it here.

As a retailer, you are more than welcome to sell your wares. Just do so in the Retailers Section.

Maybe someday I will. For now I'm just here to have fun.

Where do you shop around Atlanta? Some big retailers down there...
tobacconista Wrote:I'm afraid I don't have a link. One of my customers brings me a handfull every once in a while, I think he gets them from somewhere in Philly. I'll ask him next time I see him.
What part of PA?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I'm from the Philly area myself...
[welcome] I hope you enjoy your stay and have many stories to share.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[welcome]just had an Oliva master blend today with the Skipper.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
tobacconista Wrote:Hehe, wish I could get the inside jokes already... Confusedhock:
All in due time Wink

Welcome from NYC [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Welcome to SC!!!  Smile

Not A Nice Person Wrote:. . . do you have an online source for those Joya de Havanas? I've been looking for them since smoking my way through a box my local B&M had a couple years back!

NANP™

My guy said he gets them at SJ Cigars. As far as I know, they have 2 or 3 stores in and around Philly.

Edit: They do have a website: http://www.sjcigars.com