Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Orlando!
(02-22-2010, 08:26 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: As for reviews there are several threads discussing lighters and cutters and so forth.
If you have a question about a purchase you are contemplating just post it and the guys will give you honest feedback. Good luck with your new hobby.
Thanks! =D

(02-22-2010, 04:34 PM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: Hey Slip, welcome from right next door in Tampa!

Sweet! Hey if I have questions about your products, can you answer through PM's or am I better off going through the website?

Thanks again for the welcomes, everyone!
Definitely better off PMing me. Our website people are great, but they have thousands of people to handle. I'm here just for you guys Smile

Take care!

(02-22-2010, 11:04 PM)slip Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 08:26 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: As for reviews there are several threads discussing lighters and cutters and so forth.
If you have a question about a purchase you are contemplating just post it and the guys will give you honest feedback. Good luck with your new hobby.
Thanks! =D

(02-22-2010, 04:34 PM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: Hey Slip, welcome from right next door in Tampa!

Sweet! Hey if I have questions about your products, can you answer through PM's or am I better off going through the website?

Thanks again for the welcomes, everyone!
(02-23-2010, 11:26 AM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: Definitely better off PMing me. Our website people are great, but they have thousands of people to handle. I'm here just for you guys Smile

Take care!

Alright thanks!
Welcome!
Welcome from New Yawk.
Welcome to the fold. I'm up in MN right now but spend a good amount of my vacation time down in the Orlando/Tampa area. I think I'm going to be back down in a couple months. Perhaps we can all meet up and share a smoke and a conversation. Enjoy your time here.
Welcome to SC
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Welcome from Nebraska
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far