Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Orlando!
Hey what's up?

My name is slip, I'm 21, and I live in Orlando. I just had my first real cigar a few days ago, and I want to get into the hobby. I had a Cohiba Red Dot, and it was a little overwhelming, but I got used to it. Currently, my favorite cigar is an Avo Uzevian Number 3. I'm a fan of the v-cut for it.

I'm looking to start collecting and aging soon, so I'll be on the lookout for some humidors and cutters and whatnot. My knowledge with cigars are still very limited, so if you guys want to recommend anything that tastes like the Avo, go for it.

Just wanted to briefly say hey, and that I'll be around =]

slip
Nice to have you here slip!

Welcome to Stogie Chat from Pa!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Slip, welcome from New Jersey. Glad to have you here and please check out the threads and ask any questions. We are here to help you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome to SC
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Welcome from Nebraska
Welcome from Miami...neighboor.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody!

I'm just browsing around trying to check out the site Smile Does the site have an area where it reviews products, i.e. humidors, cutters, etc? Or is it just cigar reviews?

THANKS. =]
Slip welcome to StogieChat!

I have some Orlando roots spending summers and holidays there working for my dad.
We lived in Altamonte Springs. I still love my Magic!

As for reviews there are several threads discussing lighters and cutters and so forth.
If you have a question about a purchase you are contemplating just post it and the guys will give you honest feedback. Good luck with your new hobby.
Almirante Pirata
Welcome Slip!

--Steve from PA
This is my boomstick!
Hey Slip, welcome from right next door in Tampa!