Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Lynn, MA !
Greetings!

My name is Mark. I'm a fifty four year old out of Lynn, Massachusetts. I've been smoking cigars for about fifteen years now.

I'm not big on chat, but from time to time I like to get other folks opinions on a particular cigar I want to try or I may just jump in and comment on a post you've made.

This morning I glanced over at my humidor and looked at a box of Arganese CL's that have been sitting there for ages. I can't stand them. One of the worst buys I've ever made. For s**ts and giggles I Googled "Arganese cigars suck" and up popped Stogie Chat with a few users that felt the same. So I thought, what the hell. So here I am.

And no, sorry guys, I'm not going to send the CL's to anyone. I'd love to just toss them in the trash, but it seems wrong. So I guess I'll hold on to them to hand out to others that don't really smoke cigars. All that Ligero should make them sick!

Regards to all!

Mark
Devilish"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Rosalind Russel as Auntie Mame
Hello Mark. Welcome to SC, from south central PA.

...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Welcome Mark!!

-Steve from NE PA Smile
This is my boomstick!
Hey Mark, welcome from New Jersey.
What other stogies do you smoke?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Seattle
I like smoking lightning
Welcome from sunny and warm NY, ya Gene Argenese is an embarrassment to the cigar world IM(and many others)HO
Welcome from Peabody Ma!
--Mike
Welcome from Alabama.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Jimmie! What other cigars do I smoke? I'm a big fan of Fuente. Primarily the Sun Grown Double Chateau. My "go to" cigar. For the money, nothing compares. BUT, that's certainly not the only thing I smoke. I have lots of favorites. Torano Silver, Gran Habano, just about anything made by DP Garcia, Padilla. The list goes on. It's like a candy store out there. I recently discovered a truly great Gurkha. The "Shaggy" churchill. Yeah I know what many of you are thinking. A Gurkha? Yes, I know. Lots of Hansotia's stuff is less than desirable, inconsistent. But now and then he produces a great smoke. I also enjoy his "Micro Batch" line.

Jitzy! WARM???!!!!! LOL!!! Freezing our asses off! Looking forward to late February and a trip to sunny Florida to visit with family!
Devilish"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Rosalind Russel as Auntie Mame
Greating from Wareham, MA!