Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Florida
[user=962]Whoops[/user] wrote:
Quote:Thanks for the warm welcome!  Not sure if this is the right place to post, but can someone give me a few suggestions going from one side of the scale to the other..  example  a light smoke, medium smoke to a full body so that i can try to narrow down my tastes.

thanks again Smile

If you're just looking to nail down a particular range that appeals to you, rather than specific cigars, you can do that within the Carlos Torano lineup---which in addition to stellar construction quality and great taste, have the added advantage of not costing very much.

From mildest to strongest/fullest body:

1. CT Reserva
2. Casa Torano
3. CT 1916
4. CT Noventa
5. CT Exodus 1959 (gold label)
6. CT Virtuoso

3, 5, and 6 are all regular choices in my line up.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Welcome to StogieChat!

I grew up in Orlando. Whenever someone was absent in school, we knew they were at Daytona Beach! I have played hookey there many times.

One of my best friends lives in Deltona now, which isn't too far from you. He likes cigars, too. I'll have to lure him here to StogieChat.

I'll be back in Saint Petersburg for Thanksgiving. If you're in the area by any chance, we should hook up for a cigar and a cold one.

Looking forward to getting to know you better. Enjoy our forum.
I'll see what i can do about getting to St. Pete, im heading to see the family and if i can cut away any earlier i would love to hook up and smoke one.  Ill keep intouch if it looks like things will work out.
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=962]Whoops[/user] wrote:
Quote:Thanks for the warm welcome!  Not sure if this is the right place to post, but can someone give me a few suggestions going from one side of the scale to the other..  example  a light smoke, medium smoke to a full body so that i can try to narrow down my tastes.

thanks again Smile

If you're just looking to nail down a particular range that appeals to you, rather than specific cigars, you can do that within the Carlos Torano lineup---which in addition to stellar construction quality and great taste, have the added advantage of not costing very much.

1. CT Reserva
2. Casa Torano
3. CT 1916
4. CT Noventa
6. CT Virtuoso

NANP™
[cigar]
I figured once i found a range of taste that i like, i can then begin to explore the cigars in that range.  Not that im going to single out and not explore things that might not fall into my particular tastes, thats what makes smoking so much fun, the excitment of something new.  Ill be sure to grab some of those you listed thanks for the advice.

Ryan
Not A Nice Person Wrote:If you're just looking to nail down a particular range that appeals to you, rather than specific cigars, you can do that within the Carlos Torano lineup---which in addition to stellar construction quality and great taste, have the added advantage of not costing very much.

1. CT Reserva
2. Casa Torano
3. CT 1916
4. CT Noventa
6. CT Virtuoso

NANP™
[cigar]

Found a CT Reserva Selecta at my local TinderBox, is that the same as #1?

thanks
Yep. Mild, but quite tasty. Great driving cigar.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
[welcome][welcome][welcome]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Open up your wallet.  Not that you NEED to but soon you will want to!  You should have access to some great cigars down in Floriday.

Welcome!

Daryn
US_Tank Wrote:Open up your wallet.  Not that you NEED to but soon you will want to!  You should have access to some great cigars down in Floriday.

Welcome!

Daryn
Stay here and you're be broke like the rest of use but very happy..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome!   Cool

welcome aboard, always like to see new faces round these parts. enjoy your stay with us.