Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Crooklyn
sergione Wrote:D[user=25]iscdog[/user] wrote:
Quote:Hey Dan! Welcome to Stogie Chat. Glad you came by.

Guys, Dan came all the way down here, braving the 100+heat, just to herf with some of us. Great guy, though we didn't really need another New Yorker. lol

[welcome]to the Forum Dan, hope you keep coming back, but DiscDog is right.....we need some CaliforniansCool
welcome aboard, dan. but i don't know what the californians are complaining about, at least there is a few of them on the board. i, on the other hand, have one fellow coloradoan on the board, and he has 1 post. i'm pretty much a loner.
I am in Bay Ridge part of Brooklyn, but I can make it out to any of the B&Ms to chill. Havane Dreams sounds cool or any other place as well
CgarDan Wrote:I am in Bay Ridge part of Brooklyn, but I can make it out to any of the B&Ms to chill. Havane Dreams sounds cool or any other place as well
Ever stop in The Humidor on 92 St and 3rd ave?  i'll stop in there occasionally, but usually while working.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
CgarDan Wrote:I am in Bay Ridge part of Brooklyn, but I can make it out to any of the B&Ms to chill. Havane Dreams sounds cool or any other place as well
Ever stop in The Humidor on 92 St and 3rd ave?  i'll stop in there occasionally, but usually while working.
How is that place? I use to see it all the time when I was working over there. Never had the time to stop in there though.
fishhound Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
How is that place? I use to see it all the time when I was working over there. Never had the time to stop in there though.
Small place... he has a few chairs and seats and sofa for hanging out to smoke and a small walk-in, with a limited selection, but what he does have isn't bad at all.  Quaint place, but not nearly bigenogh for a herf or anything.  I mostly see neighborhood guys hanging out there a lot.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I am not too crazy about the Humidor it does have some good cigars in stock but prices are very high and the atmosphere is not too friendly. Usually it is all the same people who hang out there so any time yo walk into the place you feel all the eyes burning a hole in your back  Confusedhock:
Hey Dan! Glad ya made it over here bud!!! This is a great place! Enjoy and Welcome!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
welcome man. [rob]