Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from CA
Harpo Marx Wrote:.... . .-.. .-.. --- 

Big Grin
Hello to you too
[welcome]Bro from Southern California...city of ANGELS.

Let me know if your down here, we can light up some dope stogies

peace and see ya round the forum:dude:
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:[welcome]Bro from Southern California...city of ANGELS.

Let me know if your down here, we can light up some dope stogies

peace and see ya round the forum:dude:
Same goes to you man. If you're ever up this way let me know....
schvictor,

Love the nickname. [welcome] to StogieChat.

I lived almost a decade in Stockton, Morada, and Lodi. Was an agent there with New York Life for 5 years before becoming a Trainer in Reno and then Memphis. Still service some clients in Lathrop from way out here, so I know right where you are. Out of curiosity, what are 3-bedroom houses going for out there now?

I'm going to be back there the first week or so in July, and -PO- is throwing a herf on Saturday at his place in Modesto. A lot of the StogieChatters in the area will be there. You should definitely come.

Brently
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
[welcome]
.[welcome] from Ohio!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Yes we need to hook up for mini herf with Maytagman
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:Yes we need to hook up for mini herf with Maytagman
Absolutley...we need just to set a date and time.....
    From one newbie to another - Welcome, shvictor!  I saw your stash in your other thread, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one buying at the rate I smoke.  Admittedly, I'm already starting to get that "Do I have enough?" feeling!  I think I've been bitten by the collector bug.  By the way, you have some really nice smokes in there!

I hope you stay active and keep posting.  It'll be nice to share with someone with similar experience, and trade stories as we progress together.

Enjoy your smokes!

-Pete
Pete,

I will post more pics to update my collection as soon as my sticks get some friends.