Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, anyone remember me?
It has been a while, it has been 5 years and 7 months since I was here last.  I have never stopped with my cigar love, just wasnt active in the cigar social media.  I recognize a couple names here but havent explored much yet. A lot has happened since I was here last, divorced, remarried, and moved to Texas.  My wife just got me a new humidor for Christmas. Glad to be back and will see yall out there.
Travis, good to have you back. Glad to hear stogies are still part of your life. What humidor did you get.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome back!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Hello  Welcome Back!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
(12-28-2019, 05:39 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Travis, good to have you back. Glad to hear stogies are still part of your life. What humidor did you get.

She got me this one, seems pretty good from what I have researched.  Yall heard of the company before? Still seasoning it and will calibrate the gauge tomorrow and get ready to load it up with my cigars.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice looking humi. I've always liked the ones with the glass doors or tops so you can display your sticks.
Only con I've really heard is you need to be aware where you place them, so they don't get baked in sunlight.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
She's a keeper. The wife & the humidor. Wink

Travis, you're  a seasoned guy so you know what to do. Like Ben said try to keep it away from the sun. 
With my recent move to the beach, I keep mine in the closet.
I have to say I don't  use as much distilled water as I  have at my previous house. There, it was a by a window.
Here's a pic of it my end table cabinet & 3 table top humidors.

[Image: 20191229-090429.jpg]
With yours, I would try to display where you can admire it.

Lucky guy!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hey Travis! Welcome back.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Being in Houston I have plenty of protection on the windows for the heat.  I already have a spot picked out in the living room and will def post pics once it is set up and loaded.
Wow, welcome back. Looks sweet.
No Justice, No Peace!