Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all. :)
Oh man sorry to hear your the Smurf's bro in law, but welcome back anyway!Wink
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Welcome!
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
Welcome aboard!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome Stocktonian, STOCKTON is in the hishouse!!!!  209 baby!!!  LOL Had to do it.  You gotta be from the area code to understand.Smile

Anyway looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully when me and the IC get together you'll be there as well.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Welcome to StogieChat 2.0!  Wink
¡bienvenido!
I figured with a name like Stocktonion you had to be from Stockton. Welcome from a Lodian (neighbor) Smile
[user=85]The Stocktonian[/user] wrote:
Quote:It sure is, hehe. I bought the game too, but I never totally completed it. I always loved the concept, though, and I thought the characters were a hoot, so I've kept "Manny" as my forum avatar for every forum I join. Smile
Too bad it only works on win98/95 otherwise I might pick it up again.  Sad
Wow, more Stocktonites and Lodians as well? Sounds like a herf in the making. Thanks for all the howdys and hellos everyone, Looks like StogieChat 2.0 is just as friendly and welcoming as Ver. 1.0 was. Smile
Ohhh I love that Idea of a herf