Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again.
I'm not exactly a new member.  It has been quite awhile (evidentually) since I have been on.  I had no idea about the crash of the site.  It has been something like 6-7 months since I have been on the boards.  Sadly, I have forgotten everyone by name, except MikeD. I smoked a cigar for the 1st time in a long time last night and that's what got me to thinking about the SC forum.  I had a positive reputation really fast before, and I was as fond of if not more fond of the forum as I was of cigars, both because of how helpful, well informed, respectable and pleasant the members on here were.  I'm glad to be back after my disappearnace.  I may mention in the future why I disappeared, but I don't think I'm ready yet.  Anyone who remembers me shoot me a message.
Welcome back!!!
[welcome] Back
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[welcome][cigar]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome back Macleod.
Welcome back brother, have a seat and light up a nice one [smokin3][welcome]
Welcome home Macleod!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Thank you.  I am glad to be back.  I've seen many new names and many more that have come back to me.
Yay! Im the only one Mac remebered! Big Grin

Welcome back, Mac...glad to see you re-join us again Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Welcome home Mac, good to see you round these parts again.

[welcome]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why