Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Stogie Chatters from TnACigar
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:[welcome] from ND.   Any chance to watch some more clowns review cigars I am game.  [lol]

By the way, clowns is good!   There are a few guest hosts floating around here also that like to do reviews. 

Welcome to the madness.   I love your philosophy about cigars and the next generation.   There is not a more pleasant crowd than the cigar crowd.........of course slightly behind the gun crowd.  Tongue
Quick question...how many does one have to own to become part of the "gun crowd"... Smile

Oh, and welcome TnA...I actually pulled this up thinking it stood for something OTHER than "Tim and Adrian..." [doh]
watch their intro...get your mind out the gutter ahahahaha
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[welcome] TnA, hope you find your place in our little world.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[welcome][cigar2] [cigar]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome] from NC!
[user=212]sergione[/user] wrote:[color="red"]
Quote:
Quote:
watch their intro...get your mind out the gutter ahahahaha
[/color]

LOL...I was meaning the headline before you read their bio! Smile  But yes...I shouldn't have even thought it! Smile
Hey fellas... welcome to SC from a little bit south of you...  the Modesto area to be specific.

Enjoy your stay!   [thumbsup]

Hey guys, thanks for all the welcoming messages, I know my cousin Adrian and I are glad to become a part of the stogie community. Just to touch up on the fave cigar thing, he actually got mine backwords, its Rocky 1st, then gurkha and padron and such. any way, thanks again

[welcome] From Illinois!
[welcome]  from Tennessee. That's the first thing I thought. Tit and ass, What an awesome name for a guys cigar business.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[lol]Ya thats kinda why we used it. But that is pretty obvious. It was either that or AnT. but really, we have been called a few things, i dont think being a "bug" or "pest" would help us out any..