Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
brandon Wrote:
Headley Wrote:Welcome Brandon.

PLEASE don't let WPN give you the wrong impression about this board.  Every body has a few warts, right? Wink

[welcome]
Ha. He was a great guy. Gave me lots of advice. I might even have to buy him a beer after we spank the Steelers on New Years Eve (If he's back in the area).

Brandon!

Welcome brother! Glad u made it here. You will most definitely get some great info here, and if these goof balls talk over your head at all, just ask...no ones born knowing everything.

As for the steeler comments...Win a playoff game, then come talk to me...The bungals havent done that in 16 or so years.

Nice whoopin on the hated Ravens BTW, since the chance of a Meteor hitting the stadium and blowing up both teams, was highly unlikey, I am glad the ravens lost.

WELCOME!!!
Wookin Pa Nub Wrote:
Brandon!

Welcome brother! Glad u made it here. You will most definitely get some great info here, and if these goof balls talk over your head at all, just ask...no ones born knowing everything.

As for the steeler comments...Win a playoff game, then come talk to me...The bungals havent done that in 16 or so years.

Nice whoopin on the hated Ravens BTW, since the chance of a Meteor hitting the stadium and blowing up both teams, was highly unlikey, I am glad the ravens lost.

WELCOME!!!

Hey... I was in that stadium!
welcome brandon.  [rob]
[welcome]Brandon