Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headley's Band Bomb...
(12-18-2009, 07:17 AM)Headley Wrote: Enjoy them Pete. Hope it helps with the table.

Thanks again, Headley! Both the bands and the sticks will be put to good use. Speaking of the sticks, what stick is the one with the black label between the La Flor Coronado and the Opus X? I ask, as I've seen them many times here, but never in my local tobacconists. I think steve047 might've have a pic in the Cigar P0RN section, which is where I first took notice to them.
nice very nice
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(12-18-2009, 09:35 AM)Pete Wrote:
(12-18-2009, 07:17 AM)Headley Wrote: Enjoy them Pete. Hope it helps with the table.

Thanks again, Headley! Both the bands and the sticks will be put to good use. Speaking of the sticks, what stick is the one with the black label between the La Flor Coronado and the Opus X? I ask, as I've seen them many times here, but never in my local tobacconists. I think steve047 might've have a pic in the Cigar P0RN section, which is where I first took notice to them.

Jim Cronin Black Label. He owns a B&M in Skippack PA that I frequent and has a few lines rolled for his shop. I'd highly recommend any of his lineup. Top Shelf Cigars is the shop (not shilling for Jim just offering the site).
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Swwweeet
Nice! Looking forward to seeing your results... Message PO about how he did his bar if you need pointers - his came out awesome!
Bravo Jim. Very nice sticks. And Pete with all those bands Jim will have a special part of your table.