Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading to Florida - East Coast
Meeting up in an hour or so, should be a nice herf as the weather here is beautiful!

-Ben
FSU Stogie Wrote:Meeting up in an hour or so, should be a nice herf as the weather here is beautiful!

-Ben
Have fun you guys!  I look forward to a full report.
Pictures! Don't forget the pictures.
I have limited connectivity (have to steal a signal) & wifey wants to go out so hopefully Ben will have time to respond.

Great time, no pics tho.

Ben is a great guy and I wish him all the luck in the world. He knows what he wants and is looking forward to boot camp and his next step in life.  

We went to a cigar store and purchased a couple of stogies then we headed to a cigar bar. Excellent bar maid, nicely built (did I say she was top heavy). It was ladies night but only one other lady was there. Happy hour was buy one get one free. She took good care of us. Kept coming over giving us a clean ashtray, and beers. We smoked some excellent stogies.

We then headed to a restaurant (Oceans?), beautiful ocean view, had a  fast bite to eat. I then let Ben call it a night so he could go out and have some fun. I was also up since 3:45AM as we took an early flight to Florida.

Overall, an excellent night. It was good to meet another StogieChat member.

Guys, wish Ben good luck as he will be gone for 13 weeks with no connectivity to the outside world.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
sounds awesome
Glad to hear a great time was had and Ben, it's nice to know you were able to get a little bit of an SC send off!  Enjoy the rest of your vacation, Jimmie.
Ditto to all.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

good luck Ben. and I hope you had a good time Jimmie
It was a great night and a great send off...thanks again for everything Jim! Boy am I going to miss this place!

-Ben