Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's a poopie-head & I dont want to play with him any more...
I think this may in fact be a new standard... (for those of you who dont know about it... click here

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/09/20/chavez.un/

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nationworld/bal-te.chavez21sep21,0,2092822.story?coll=bal-nationworld-headlines

)

Do you think the US should respond?

I think the perfect response would be a chuckle and a comment saying: "sorry, we don't intend to dignify the comment with a response"

Agreed,no need to respond,too many other priorities in order right now to worry about words from a guy who eats pudding with castro in the same red shirt while he is in the hospital.Tongue
No response required, hell, he will burn his bridges all by himself just fine..........just another dictator!  Of course a couple of blacked out apache helicopters paying a visit to his summer home in the middle of the night might be fun!!  Cool 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
1 CIA spook bullet to the head, thats how we shoudl respond
Beerlord Wrote:1 CIA spook bullet to the head, thats how we shoudl respond
Yup, that works as well, LOL!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Every time I see Hugo Chavez I ask myself isn't there a lawn he should be cutting somewhere?  Though I see him more as the leaf blower guy.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Every time I see Hugo Chavez I ask myself isn't there a lawn he should be cutting somewhere?  Though I see him more as the leaf blower guy.
[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
he's the kid on the playground who squeals, "it's my ball and i'm taking it home with me!" except he has no ball.

i hope someone took notes on who applauded. "no more help for you, no more help for you, or you, or you...."
I saw this as him trying to goat us into some type of confrontation and we were that cool kid who knows he could kick your ass and that you just misplacing your anger so you ignore the little prick.  It made me chuckle 'cause I remember how pissed those kids always seemed....Wink
[Image: sterb110.gif]

Big Grin