Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Dugotme!
Nice bombing raid Mason

and keep it going....just be careful cause these people will drop

bombs on a house with kids in it...ruthless killers

glad that your fighting back
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
-. .. -.-. . /  .... .. - ... /  -- .- ... --- -.  Smile

-.. .. -.. /  -.-- --- ..- /  -- .- -.- . /  --- ..- - /  -.-- --- ..- .-. /  .-- .. .-.. .-.. /  -.-- . - ..--..   Confusedhock:  Wink

Big Grin
Mark Wrote:
Ducati Wrote:Like I said two of these were just payback (even though I got bombed much harder than my return fire!) and the other couple were just a simple thanks to a few people who have helped me a ton since I got on here! Rob hit me with a btl and then I scored quite a few so I sent some of those out! They are some of my favorites! I have a couple more to send out as well! Be warned! I hope that you all enjoy them! Mason
The only one who should be warned is YOU! Confusedhock:
you have to appreciate his enthusiasm though mark.  too bad it's going to get him crippled. Smile
Very Thoughtful bombing run man!

That said, nice knowing ya!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Nice Bomb...the RP Vintage 90 is my favorite...[cigar]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:Nice Bomb...the RP Vintage 90 is my favorite...[cigar]

Really I didnt noticeTongue

Just stop smoking all of mine

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:Nice Bomb...the RP Vintage 90 is my favorite...[cigar]

Really I didnt noticeTongue

Just stop smoking all of mine

don't worry...i'll repay we a couple of my own cigars..Wink
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves