Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii and Cherry popping goodness!
I just arrived in Hawaii and only brought about 5 smokes, those are all done for, but seeing as I'm on the big island...

there is no goddamn stogie shops anywhere within 50 miles!!

... Unless I feel like going down to the bar and picking up a nice THIRTY DOLLAR COHIBA, I'm SOL.

ok enough ranting...

Soo I did what any sane cigar lover would do and made a giant order of smokes for over 400$ because of all the cool looking specials and samplers.

But I am glad to announce, within this large order I have popped two cherries... I got my first Xikar ( the gold one )

As well as ordering my first God of Fires [bravo]

not just any GoF though...

I got the limited edition 4 pack with the custom GoF lighter and case.

So I am one happy smoker Smile and I will definitely post pics when the sipment arrives this wednesday or so.

P.S.

Hawaii is beautiful and an amazing place to smoke!

Cheers!

,Ben
Voodoochild Wrote:I just arrived in Hawaii and only brought about 5 smokes, those are all done for, but seeing as I'm on the big island...

there is no goddamn stogie shops anywhere within 50 miles!!

... Unless I feel like going down to the bar and picking up a nice THIRTY DOLLAR COHIBA, I'm SOL.

ok enough ranting...

Soo I did what any sane cigar lover would do and made a giant order of smokes for over 400$ because of all the cool looking specials and samplers.

But I am glad to announce, within this large order I have popped two cherries... I got my first Xikar ( the gold one )

As well as ordering my first God of Fires [bravo]

not just any GoF though...

I got the limited edition 4 pack with the custom GoF lighter and case.

So I am one happy smoker Smile and I will definitely post pics when the sipment arrives this wednesday or so.

P.S.

Hawaii is beautiful and an amazing place to smoke!

Cheers!

,Ben
Xicars are great cigar cutters, they stay sharp forever and give a clean cut. Enjoy[bravo2]
That GOF set is stunning.
"For the man who takes success with ease"