Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Ever Been Screwed?
Double Post [doh]
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Triple Post [doh]
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Jim..you wanna repeat that again.... LOLOLOLOL Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:DD, if it's who I think it is (Connecticut?), no way you get screwed. I too know these guys (although no where as well as Bulz). Trust me, they do not get more reputable than them.

That's right Skip....it should all work out...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:DD, if it's who I think it is (Connecticut?), no way you get screwed. I too know these guys (although no where as well as Bulz). Trust me, they do not get more reputable than them.

That's them. Thanks Skipper, now, can you fix a fractured ankle? I'm not having a good week here.
damn DD..what am I a mirage!!! LOL....  just kidding!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Actually, thanks to Bulz, I do know these guys quite well. I went to Atlantic City with them one weekend. We gambled, drank and smoked all night... Several nights actually. Brian and his dad are awesome hosts.

Recently I investigated opening up a cigar lounge... I spoke with them for over an hour. The information was remarkable.
#1) Bough Cuban Cigars in the Dominican- my fault [doh]

#2) Just recently, I bought MRN's Encyclopedia from an online vendor who ships out of the US.  2 tries, 10 weeks and nothing except a cc bill to show for it [curse]

I fully expect my money back ASAP, or their inbox is going to be very full.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:damn DD..what am I a mirage!!! LOL....  just kidding!! Smile
No way man, I just responded to Skip before reading your post. If I'm not mistaken, it was one of your post that I was responding to when I ordered these. As long as 3 trusted brothers here can vouch, I'm good. The first time I talked to this guy he was really defensive and it kinda got my guard up, but after the follow up - and the input from you guys, I ok.
keep me posted