Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have I told you guys lately...
Have I told u guys lately how mush I love this forum! This is the first cigar forum I have joined and I don't have any desire to try any others. A lot of great information and a really cool bunch of guys. I was just sitting around enjoying a JR Alternative and thinking what a great collective sense of humor everyone has. Nobody takes themselves TOO seriously or looks down on anyone else. A round of applause for the SCers! Clap Clap Clap
Cole
Agreed!!! This is one of two forums I'm a member of the other being NUblive and it is run by one of our BOTL here (Skipper) and I just LOVE SC!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
This place is great!
--Mike

i hate this damn forum..i never have any money left in my pockets ever since that dark day i type in www.stogiechat.com..lol but i wouldnt change anything..lol

It's my second home..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-09-2010, 11:28 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: It's my second home..

My wife thinks its my first home!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I love it mush too.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Its Family!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(10-09-2010, 02:31 PM)wtfdic Wrote: This place is great!

+1 Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
I guess its alright. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"