Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard lesson learned
I was told that some of my recent actions towards a few of Stogie Chat's elite senior members wasn't going to be tolerated or unpunished, and it caught up with me today. I've been on high alert every since a hit was placed on my head by The Mum and his partner in crime Magnum PI. Lets just say Doubled got double knee capped as I enter my house today.

The anticipation is what made this hit so hard, I knew it was coming I just didn't know when or how. I may be without the use of my legs for a few days but at least I won't feel the need to keep looking back over my shoulder.Wink

[Image: 100_0053.jpg]

[Image: 100_0052.jpg] 

Awesome hits fellas, ALL except 2 are new smokes to me and I can't wait to fire these bad boys up!! So in the end the lesson learned is not to mess with the senior members.

p.s. LOOKOUT NEWBIES BUWAHAHAHA
Very cool man!-You had it coming to you....lol

Nice hit fellas!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Sweet!!  Cool :dude:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Now that is sweet justice [police]
nice double tap on a very deserving BOTL......[bravo2]
[wow], I'm surprised  they didn't leave you in a shallow grave in the desert outside of Vegas.  There are some great smokes there, would love to know your thoughts about the Artesano.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
This is what you get for messing around where you should not be!   Way to go Andy!  
Yea, Magnum and I doubled up on Doubled.[lol][lol][lol]

Let that Cortez sit till spring but enjoy the others at anytime. 

Enjoy the stogies Dave and a herf in PA will be forthcoming soon.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice - excellent shots!!!!!    [thumbsup]

[Image: Bash.jpg]

Gotcha.  Nice work Jimmie.

Enjoy 'em Dave.