Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Independence Day~!
Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July holiday!

Take a moment to remember those who freed us, and those who defend that freedom now.

My 7-greats grandfather, Joseph Plumb, served in the Connecticutt Militia during the American Revolution. I'll be lifting a toast to him for the freedom we enjoy today, and lighting a cigar for all those defending that freedom now.

We may disagree on many things here, when it comes to politics. But let us never forget what a great country we live in, and the sacrifices that have been and are being made to preserve it.

Happy 4th of July to all my BOTL!

NANP™
[usa]
NANP™
Viking1
Amen brother. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday! [usa]
MK 199 Wrote:Amen brother. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday! [usa]

Couldnt agree more.  I always take some extra time to remember those brave service men who volunteer to protect us on this day (Including both my Grandfathers, and five Uncles in my family who are all Vets, all from the Navy).  We wouldnt be where we are today without them.

Have a great holiday, all my great friends here, and remember how good we really have it.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Well said NANP, Happy 4th boys
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:Well said NANP, Happy 4th boys
Ditto. God bless our troops.[usa]
fishhound Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Well said NANP, Happy 4th boys
Ditto. God bless our troops.[usa]
Double Ditto! [usa]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles