Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holiday Weekend
Hey everyone, this is only my second post here on stogie chat. I had the intention of being a pretty regular poster/visitor on this forum, but it just hasn't worked out that way unfortunately, just been real busy. Anyway, I am sitting here listening to some podcasts while my wife reads and wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy holiday weekend. A lot of us celebrated today with BBQ's and of course a shit ton of cigars. Lately I have been purchasing large quanitities of cigars and the humidors are getting full..So I did a little house cleaning today. I put around 30 tobaccoturds in a trusty tupperware container, packed a few shitty punches and knockaround lighters, and hit the BBQ. The BBQ I attended had a large attendance, so I just put out the container on a vacant table with the lighters and punches. It didn't take long before people were diving in..It was pretty cool, and freed up some much needed space in the humidor. I just can't bring myself to throwing away cigars, as shitty as some of them may be, so this was just a great thing to do. It was a big hit. Just rambling on now..Happy 4th everyone, keep em burnin'
Sounds like a good time, pop in more often and have a great holiday.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Thanks for posting! Have a happy Independence Day!
Happy Independence day weekend everyone Big Grin

Hope you all have a safe and wonderful one filled with BBQ and cigar smoke Big Grin
As long as I have coffee and a good smoke. No one gets hurt Big Grin
(07-03-2011, 09:22 AM)Maxs Jes Wrote: Happy Independence day weekend everyone Big Grin

Hope you all have a safe and wonderful one filled with BBQ and cigar smoke Big Grin

+1
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Happy 4th
--Mike
Happy Forth to you to. Great idea for the bbq. I just arrived in Maine and going to fire one up shortly
No Justice, No Peace!
(07-03-2011, 03:38 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Happy Forth to you to. Great idea for the bbq. I just arrived in Maine and going to fire one up shortly

+1

Have a safe & Happy 4th!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Be safe everyone..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-03-2011, 06:25 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Be safe everyone..

+1