Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy B-Day LZ6
Many thanks for the kind words folks! I really appreciate it!  Having dinner at a good friends followed by cigars and drinks.  Pretty scary though being..........

61!  [wow]

"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
61....lz6 you da man....if you look at it backwards your 16
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Well LZ you have to look at the glass half full, you are almost retired and man I sure would love to be at that point Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bob!  Do you start to get Sr Discounts on stuff now? Wink

Safe and Happy B-Day and New Year.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
happy birthday bob and many happy returns.
lz6 Wrote:Many thanks for the kind words folks! I really appreciate it!  Having dinner at a good friends followed by cigars and drinks.  Pretty scary though being..........

61!  [wow]

That aint so old. Old is not a matter of years! (at least that is what I keep saying to myself ;P )
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Many thanks for the kind words folks! I really appreciate it!  Having dinner at a good friends followed by cigars and drinks.  Pretty scary though being..........

61!  [wow]

That aint so old. Old is not a matter of years! (at least that is what I keep saying to myself ;P )
You keep telling yourself that Skipper!!!!  ROTFLMAO shoot when you retire Skipper you will still have a full time job of FISHING!!!!Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:That aint so old. Old is not a matter of years! (at least that is what I keep saying to myself ;P )
I agree with Skipper. You know the old saying...

You're only as old as the people you feel...... er, something like that. Wink

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:That aint so old. Old is not a matter of years! (at least that is what I keep saying to myself ;P )
I agree with Skipper. You know the old saying...

You're only as old as the people you feel...... er, something like that. Wink

Doc
nope, you got it right... (Debbi is much much younger than I Tongue )

61!  [wow]

That's not old.  Didn't you year?  60 is the new 40.  40 is the new 20.  And of course, after Britney Spears, 15 is the new 21.  If I follow it correctly, that means you're 15 again, which I wouldn't wish on anyone.  So, have a Happy Birthday, kid, and stay out of my liquor cabinet!