Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy B-Day LC
Just wanted to wish Grant a big HAPPY B-DAY [size=2]just incase I'm not on tomorrow.  Have a good one buddy!!!!!!![/size]

[party][party][party][party][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][cigar][cigar][cigar][cigar]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Damm, you beat me to it.Wink

I was waiting until tomorrow!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[Image: HappyBirthdaytweetysylvester.gif]

[Image: porcupinebday.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
You made it another year. So have a cigar!!

[Image: 13_10_10.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
HB LC!!!
Guys, thanks so much.  This has been a really hard week, and it just really lifted me up so much to come in here and find this, thanks.  I will absolutely be toasting up something nice tomorrow, and be asking for good things for all of you in the coming year, y'all rock!

It's going to be a great year, and just happens to start with a little bit of stress.  Again thanks, you all continue to be a wonderful part of my family for which I am extremely grateful. 

allright, five munites to see if I won on this mega millions ticket, and if so, I think I'll skip the job interview in the morning, or maybe it would be cool  to go in and still see.
Happy Birthday!!!! [Image: taart.gif]
Many happy returns LC

[party][party][party][party4][party3][beer][beer][devil]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Happy Birthday LC!

[beer][party][beer][party][beer][party][beer]
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Here's to you LC..........[guiness]  [smokin2]   Many more!  
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"