Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hanging out at the repair shop
(11-14-2010, 01:47 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Sorry, Mum, I already had Bill's old couches on my back for a little late night couch ditching mission. Besides, I would have just sent them onto you...unauthorized of course. Wink I almost sent his couches to you c.o.d.

Ah, those were fun missions indeed... and we didn't get caught, and that is the most important thing...

(11-14-2010, 01:47 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Carl, I am a permanent fixture at Maytag's garage. The only problem is that Bill thinks he is allowed to put me to work when I come over for the sole purpose of mooching.

Noted... to make you feel better, all future mooches will be met with La Flor de Kitty Rocha cigars fresh from the source... That's not plume, it is kitty litter... :p

(11-14-2010, 01:47 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: And Mrs. Maytag's treats were AMAZING!!! Mint brownies and gourmet green tea.

I have to have her send things she makes to other people so I don't eat them all! Smile

(11-14-2010, 01:47 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Lastly, we will be seeing a lot more of Sergio once we get him into our lodge. Many an after degree/meeting herf. Definitely a great time!

For sure.... though it is going to be a little cold for a couple of months... we'll have to build a hut of some kind in the lot somewhere to herf...