Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo Wars
Vitamin G Wrote:If someone could create an open server that allows multiplatform games like COD4 to be played by ps3 users AND Xbox users, they'd make a killing.  Even if it was free and generated revenue solely through advertisements in the corner of the screen during loading screens.

Idea is out there to any technologically-capable stogiechatter.   Send me 5% and its fair.
I believe that Skipper used to have a Counterstrike Server. 
ok just downloaded this call of duty demo that yous are all talking about.  holy crap.  i'm all ramped up now.  gonna go outside and see if i can find something to kill.  Smile
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:ok just downloaded this call of duty demo that yous are all talking about.  holy crap.  i'm all ramped up now.  gonna go outside and see if i can find something to kill.  Smile
Just go buy it. COD4:MW wasnt the Game of the Year 2007 for nuttin... and still one of the best games on the market today.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
so what's everyone's little xbox live login personage thingey?
[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:so what's everyone's little xbox live login personage thingey?

PM sent
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:so what's everyone's little xbox live login personage thingey?

Gamertag: MCD889

Feel free to add me
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
oh man this thing is like crack.

just what i needed another thing to waste my money and time on [doh]Tongue