Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half century
As though I'm not feeling bad enough about my impending 50th birthday

Today I get a letter from the NHS informing me that since I'm now regarded as a FOG, I'm invited in to get a thumb shoved up my ass to check me out for bowel cancer!!!!!!!
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Sweet, one of most treatable cancers if caught early. I've had my share of fingers up there on account of my diverticulitis diagnosis. I affectionately call it the two finger salute.
No Justice, No Peace!
That doesn't sound like fun...
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
That's weird you hang out with Tank and Jimmie every once and a while so I would have thought you would be used to that sort of thing... Tongue
--Mike
I'd be careful if this is music is playing in the doctor's office....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK4pmJQ6zgM
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(10-11-2013, 08:52 AM)wtfdic Wrote: That's weird you hang out with Tank and Jimmie every once and a while so I would have thought you would be used to that sort of thing... Tongue

Parkster aint no taker ....... lets just say you'd be my bitch and hanging on my pocket if we were in jail.

Moon
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
LMAOLMAO
Parkster: "Is that your ring, Doc?"

Doctor: "No, that's my watch."

[Image: drumming-emoticon-drum-kit.gif]

screw the thumb. just go for the camera. You get to sleep and it's more thorough.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(10-14-2013, 08:12 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: screw the thumb. just go for the camera. You get to sleep and it's more thorough.

Camera?????

Now I'm really worried Skip.

What about the rest of the production team? I dont even want to think about the sound guy with the mike and the boom.

Scared1