Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Habanos and Libation
straight to yer head, doc. Big Grin

thanks for the great pics.
sergione Wrote:nice paring up Doc.....but aside from liquors....what is the rule of thumb when it comes to figuring out what to drink with your smoke

if its creamy do you get something creamy also??????

if its spicy do I drink Tapatillo???????????

First rule that I use is: Never drink anything creamy with a cigar I.E. Milk, Coffee with dairy products, or any creamy liquors.

When pairing a drink with a cigar you want to compliment the cigar not overpower it.  If you are smoking a nice Habanos with mild subtle flavors you want something that will not be so harsh that it will kill the subtle flavors of the cigar.  If you are smoking something full bodied like an Opus for example you want a drink that will stand up to the full flavors of the Opus.

Most of is it trial and error and everybody has different tastes, something that works well for someone may not be your cup of tea, get it?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
sergione Wrote:nice paring up Doc.....but aside from liquors....what is the rule of thumb when it comes to figuring out what to drink with your smoke

if its creamy do you get something creamy also??????

if its spicy do I drink Tapatillo???????????

First rule that I use is: Never drink anything creamy with a cigar I.E. Milk, Coffee with dairy products, or any creamy liquors.

When pairing a drink with a cigar you want to compliment the cigar not overpower it.  If you are smoking a nice Habanos with mild subtle flavors you want something that will not be so harsh that it will kill the subtle flavors of the cigar.  If you are smoking something full bodied like an Opus for example you want a drink that will stand up to the full flavors of the Opus.

Most of is it trial and error and everybody has different tastes, something that works well for someone may not be your cup of tea, get it?
lol....Big Grin......that does help mark, thanks
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin