Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Habana Hut
Just opened up...
If anyone checks it out, let us know!

NY Daily News: Habana Hut
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Thanks for this link Mike.  I love to see enterprises like this opening up. 
I'll have to get my ass over there one day.  Looks like worth checking out.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I'll have to get my ass over there one day.  Looks like worth checking out.
I'll be joining you, looks like a nice lounge.
We are lucky to have a nice lounge here in ND.  JT Cigaro's.  Nice walk in humidor.  I wish the selection were better.  No Padron, no Padilla, no Tatuaje.  They sell a lot of mid line like Excalibur, Helix, Acid, decent selection of RP, CAO, Monte/Upmann.

We can drink there and play blackjack.  Usually sports is on the tube.  Two of the guys are knowledgeable to a newbie to intermediate smoker and they helped me along.  But they stay limited in the cigar research and now I can show them a few nice things now.  Some of the girls that bartend are knockouts.  They also have leather lounging chairs and card tables for poker. 

There is another non alcoholic cigar bar 70 miles to the north and I will visit that this weekend when I celebrate Christmas with the inlaws.  I am hoping for a good selection there.  I also have a three other locations in liquor stores with walk in humidors and that is where I can get my Anejos which is nice.
Looks nice!

Here, Tobacco World's private lounge is about it . . . there's one other cigar bar downtown, or used to be. But with our climate, a lot of bars and music venues have outdoor patios and are VERY cigar friendly.

San Antonio, where Odsman lives, has more.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING!

cold, ice, rain... sniffles... count me in!
I'll say it again. You guys suck! We have NOTHING here in this small hick town of a million people. Great find that makes me sooo jealous. Smoke one for me. 

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING!

cold, ice, rain... sniffles... count me in!
You got it Skip! This is the third lounge to open in Nassau/ Queens area this year, I think we might be in a cigar boom again.
quite frankly I think we could all do without any more cigar booms...

1- the prices go up
2- the quality goes down
3- it draws too much attention to the anti-smoking self-made police

Maybe the smoking laws have just created this boutique industry...