Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY JIMMIE THE MUM!!!!!
davidwys Wrote:this is amazing!

Dont go anywhere people, the show is just getting goooooood!!
It's all over David, the Robfather has spoken. He already took care of the fly. Say good-bye to your little friend. Perhaps he will leave you his stogies? 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
yup.  very inspiring. 

and what the eff is with those shorts? Tongue

lol there yours bro !!!! 
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

It's all over David, the Robfather has spoken. He already took care of the fly. Say good-bye to your little friend. Perhaps he will leave you his stogies? 
The way i see it jimbo the way to deal with a man is to take away those around him.  his friends.  loved ones.  until he has no more appeal than a peg-legged syphillitic discount hooker on 42nd street with one eye.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

The way i see it jimbo the way to deal with a man is to take away those around him.  his friends.  loved ones.  until he has no more appeal than a peg-legged syphillitic discount hooker on 42nd street with one eye.

I have to agree Robfather. Perhaps, we should go silent so he think about this and apologize before it's too late?

Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

All you firmies are the same BIG talk NO action!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Well i definately am calling first dibs on the remains.  I will however, back him up if need be.

For now though, im sitting back and enjoying the show.
davidwys Wrote:Well i definately am calling first dibs on the remains.  I will however, back him up if need be.

For now though, im sitting back and enjoying the show.

Un David please read Robfather's quote:

"The way i see it jimbo the way to deal with a man is to take away those around him.  his friends.  loved ones.  until he has no more appeal than a peg-legged syphillitic discount hooker on 42nd street with one eye".

Honorary Shield Brother
Mark Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

All you firmies are the same BIG talk NO action!
don't you have some 16 year old high school girl to hit on? Tongue
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

I have to agree Robfather. Perhaps, we should go silent so he think about this and apologize before it's too late?
as you wish mum.
[popcorn]