HEY JIMMIE THE MUM!!!!!

You rang?

[Image: IMG_2168-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2264.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2269-1.jpg]

[Image: nanook.jpg]

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
chris1980 Wrote:[bravo2] WHAT NOW lol

i can just see chris last night piddling his pants.  calling super dave.  oh no i pissed off the robfather i'm screwed.  i'm screwed.  super dave going who's this?  and then hanging up nad lighting up another v while herfing with the mum.  chris starting to sweat up a storm.  getting all red in the face.  limping back and forth wondering how and when the robfather will take him behind the woodshed.  what to do?  what to do?  the robfather's reach is far and wide across the sc kingdom.  everyone loves the robfather.  i'm so screwed.  maybe if i apologize to jimmy he'll call the dogs off.  who knows little enough of the robfather's pre-sabatical exploits to take up arms against the original sc badass...and then it hits him...i know who can save me!

[Image: Nanook%2520of%2520the%2520North.jpg]

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
WOOO rob your scaring me stop .errrrrrrrrrrrrr fu@ken pump the brakes there MARY im not scared of you the mum lk non of you has beens  and i dress better to lol [img]/cigar-forum/images/emoticons/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]lol]">
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:WOOO rob your scaring me stop .errrrrrrrrrrrrr fu@ken pump the brakes there MARY im not scared of you the mum lk non of you has beens  and i dress better to lol [img]/cigar-forum/images/emoticons/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]lol]">
How about me?[angel]
no your fine fish we are cool[thumbsup] and you do scare me lol[lol]
chris1980 Wrote:no your fine fish we are cool[thumbsup] and you do scare me lol[lol]
[lol]
Chris, see what you started. Show some respect and maybe just maybe, you might live thru this ordeal and learn something from it..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
 I  started  I started i did not go cry to the robfather"You have a lot of work ahead of you Robfather especially with Chris1980:

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=13657&forum_id=7

These young bucks forgot the word "respect". We need you to clean up and I'm here to help you..[cigar][thumbsup]"

please i don't need a pack of guy to help me with my battles![thumbsup]

[help]= jim      [rob]= ok jim i'll help  [nono]=CHRIS LOL NO I DONT THINK SO

chris1980 Wrote: I  started  I started i did not go cry to the robfather"You have a lot of work ahead of you Robfather especially with Chris1980:

These young bucks forgot the word "respect". We need you to clean up and I'm here to help you..[cigar][thumbsup]"

Thanks for posting this Limo boy. You started the thread. I never ask for help but the Robfather stepped in out of respect for the Mum.  And if I did I wouldn't be ashamed of it. Remember who is the elder statesman. That alone is enough.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
chris1980 Wrote: I  started  I started i did not go cry to the robfather"You have a lot of work ahead of you Robfather especially with Chris1980:

see way i see it it breaks down like this chris.  when i came along my stepfather skipper john took me under his wing, guided me along, taught me the ropes, in many ways made the robfather the botl that he is today.  then came the mum.  john tells me that he and the mum are bosom buddies.  this puts the mum right there next to my stepfather on the pedestal.  kind of like my uncle. 

now you being betrothed to my uncle's daughter make you yeah... nothing to me.  so see when you throw stones at my uncle i can't have this.  you throw stones.  i drop mount rushmore on your head.  not because the mum wishes it but because i wish to show my respect to the mum.  capice?