Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY JIMMIE THE MUM!!!!!
Let's see, I could watch a movie, OR, I could watch this unfold ????

I'll take a seat and watch.  [popcorn]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
chris1980 Wrote:The only way jim will hurt me is if i have that girl move back home and he has to deal with her and all her daily drama please i'm doing him a favor lol [bravo2]

Chris has a point here fellas!   Although nothing really bad, its drama nonetheless.  I too have met this fine young lady.  And when there is spill-over drama Jimmie calls the Tank then I hear about it!   [lol]

With that said Chris I will make sure Robfather pays a price for his ruthlessness on you!  [thumbsup]
US_Tank Wrote:
chris1980 Wrote:The only way jim will hurt me is if i have that girl move back home and he has to [color="red"]deal with her and all her daily drama[/color] please i'm doing him a favor lol [bravo2]

Chris has a point here fellas!   Although nothing really bad, its drama nonetheless.  I too have met this fine young lady.  And when there is spill-over drama Jimmie calls the Tank then I hear about it!   [lol]

With that said Chris I will make sure Robfather pays a price for his ruthlessness on you!  [thumbsup]

Instigator!
[lol]Thank you tank [thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
chris1980 Wrote:The only way jim will hurt me is if i have that girl move back home and he has to deal with her and all her daily drama please i'm doing him a favor lol [bravo2]

Instigator!

The Squirmies picking on poor Chris!    Smackdown sent!  [happy]
[bravo2] WHAT NOW lol
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
US_Tank Wrote:

see?  this is what i'm talking about.  two men settle down to settle business.  like men.  and then wouldn't you know it there's always got to be a third man in.

do this for me tanky.  go thaw your eyes a bit.  take off your gloves.  grab your snow shovel thingey there. 

AND SMASH IT INTO YOUR EFFING HEAD.  Tongue

I WILL DEAL WITH YOU NEXT.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

see?  this is what i'm talking about.  two men settle down to settle business.  like men.  and then wouldn't you know it there's always got to be a third man in.

do this for me tanky.  go thaw your eyes a bit.  take off your gloves.  grab your snow shovel thingey there. 

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

I needed an excuse to send you a little something for Christmas.   I really don't give a shit about Chris!   Tongue
US_Tank Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

I needed an excuse to send you a little something for Christmas.   I really don't give a SHIT about Chris!   Tongue

it is on then sir.  (3) 5 minute rounds.  [rob]

i'm gonna bleed all over you.  Tongue
chris1980 Wrote:[bravo2] WHAT NOW lol

i can just see chris last night piddling his pants.  calling super dave.  oh no i pissed off the robfather i'm screwed.  i'm screwed.  super dave going who's this?  and then hanging up nad lighting up another v while herfing with the mum.  chris starting to sweat up a storm.  getting all red in the face.  limping back and forth wondering how and when the robfather will take him behind the woodshed.  what to do?  what to do?  the robfather's reach is far and wide across the sc kingdom.  everyone loves the robfather.  i'm so screwed.  maybe if i apologize to jimmy he'll call the dogs off.  who knows little enough of the robfather's pre-sabatical exploits to take up arms against the original sc badass...and then it hits him...i know who can save me!

[Image: Nanook%2520of%2520the%2520North.jpg]