Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP, I CAN'T STOP BUYING CIGARS
crowb8 Wrote:took it out and put it back in, stacked it straight and everything. It felt good to handle it, take a whiff...
You are sick or else you just need to get laid.[lol]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:
crowb8 Wrote:took it out and put it back in, stacked it straight and everything. It felt good to handle it, take a whiff...
You are sick or else you just need to get laid.[lol]
[lol]lol
I am not sick!   Period!   But I know for a fact that Steve is completely sick! 
US_Tank Wrote:I am not sick!   Period!   But I know for a fact that Steve is completely sick!

Pot calls kettle!!  [lol][lol][lol]black. [bravo][rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I am not sick!   Period!   But I know for a fact that Steve is completely sick!

Pot calls kettle!!  [lol][lol][lol]black. [bravo][rob]
[ROTF]
There is no sickness going on here, we are all fine :dude:

I've have to say I have been really good myself. I have not purchased any cigars since around Thanksgiving.[cigar]
Fishhound, did you run out of money because of the holidays? Worse yet, didn't Santa bring you some at Christmas?
This thread is a trip.  Told myself I was going to stop buying for a while..BUT, just in the last week I have purchased...

601 Red label
Cabaguian
Old Henry

[happy]

madurodave Wrote:This thread is a trip.  Told myself I was going to stop buying for a while..BUT, just in the last week I have purchased...

601 Red label
Cabaguian
Old Henry

[happy]

When are you going to call Tank?    Where is my randsom cigars?