Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEATHEN HERF Invades the LK Quarters!!!!
Odsman Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:That is a cool hit. Do u drink that on the rocks?

Mario, time to re group.
That is how I like them. A few ice cubes and a glass. Simple. Clean. Refreshing!

And to think I thought Odsman needed to mix it with something.  Wink
US_Tank Wrote:Great hit Heathen's!  Keep up the preasure on the Firm!

As for you Mario--What is this statement as to the most powerful family in Stogie Chat? 

The Tank aka LKK (Legend Killer Killer) and the two LKKK's (Legend Killer Killer Kids) are the most powerful family in Stogie Chat! 

And the force of The Posse is our Shield of Armor!
Cmon Tanky..... your kid's are paperweights....they were scared of teh Goldberg dolls! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You are a one man army my friend who met his match with the LK! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
And yet again we see the Schmirms head cream puff get his ass handed to him...Excellent work Heathens!The Schmirms are through....case closed.
ROFLMFAO!!  [lol]Wonderful hit & Thread!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
US_Tank Wrote:
Odsman Wrote:

Mario, time to re group.
That is how I like them. A few ice cubes and a glass. Simple. Clean. Refreshing!

And to think I thought Odsman needed to mix it with something.  Wink
Mixing with either of those Vodkas would be an atrocity unto all that is Holy. It is refined Essence of Texas. If you even get it too close to an orange the ghost of General Sam will come to smack you up....

When you finally make it down here... We'll drink a Man's Drink: Mescal.

Straight, no salt, no lemon, as the Gods intended. With some ice tea to clear the pallet...

My favourite brand even has 2 worms in it so we don't have to fight for it.
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
[user=124]Odsman[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Mario, time to re group.

Very tasty straight . . . nice copper still grain vodkas. I'll do a splash of soda and a twist of some kind of citrus, sometimes, but they're good just straight or rocks, too.

We had a blast building those ACME sticks . . . and I'm laughing all over again seeing 'em next to one of Mario's lil' girls for scale! [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
"Please do give me more info on these!!! I cannot wait to try them!! "

http://www.drippingspringsvodka.com/home.html

http://www.titos-vodka.com/titos.html

Enjoy.

I found them because I look for local stuff whenever I can. I've been drinking Tito's for a few years and just fell in love with the Dripping Springs.

They are excellent straight... I was joking about the ghost thing earlier though. It is just a shame to mix them they are so good. I know someone who mixes it with tonic water or club soda and a lime........
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Mmmm, Mescal Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
way to smack the Firm with a [guiness][guiness]'s
When I look for words to describe it, BARBARIC comes to mind. Don't mess with the Heathen from Texas! Mario, if your head doesn't hurt know, it's gonna hurt later... Wink