Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HE HAS BEEN SEEN...HE HAS THE BACK UP.
Go back to Mr. Rogers' neighborhood, Chris McFeely!

[Image: EDMrMcFeeley.jpg]
(04-13-2010, 08:13 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Go back to Mr. Rogers' neighborhood, Chris McFeely!

HAHAHAHA, Now thats funny.Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(04-13-2010, 08:13 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Go back to Mr. Rogers' neighborhood, Chris McFeely!

Wow your found a picture of my father!Tongue
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Damn, those are big boxes. What the heck is in them??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
lol yes they are hahaha lots of fun stuff
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Make the LK proud brother....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
You don't want to get the Head of the NY Family involved {LK} this whole place will be kissing his ring...begging ,no please, no no,
(04-14-2010, 05:33 AM)jam Wrote: You don't want to get the Head of the NY Family involved {LK} this whole place will be kissing his ring...begging ,no please, no no,

PLEASE..........

No one will be kissing the Sausage Kings ring or any of his body parts...

His bark is annoying as H*ll, & his bite can hurt, but you'll live... :p
YOu may live......but will be recovering for at least 6 months.....and that is if I even allow it! The LK controls the measure of destruction with each hit...whether its a simple 5er to slap you in the face....or 100 sticks with libation to completely destroy you....all depends on my mood. Smile
And Lonnie....you know you want to kiss the LK's hand... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(04-14-2010, 07:09 AM)aracos Wrote:
(04-14-2010, 05:33 AM)jam Wrote: You don't want to get the Head of the NY Family involved {LK} this whole place will be kissing his ring...begging ,no please, no no,

PLEASE..........

No one will be kissing the Sausage Kings ring or any of his body parts...

His bark is annoying as H*ll, & his bite can hurt, but you'll live... :p

Quote of the month...