Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Mark71GTX Wrote:[7up] Happy New Year to Stogie Chat!  I hope everyone has a great year ahead and we make more friends and have more herfs!  Let the 2009 herf season start now!
[smokin2]
you have a huge 2009 in store....you are about to get Dubbed!!!!  [thumbsup]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:jan and i herfed tonight while our kids played and our wives chatted.

went with a fine LGC limitado maduro from 05.

and the tremendous film Barb Wire.  How that didn't get special effects oscar consideration i'll never know.

Now this is one place I wish I could have been tonight! 
I'm about halfway through an Anejo 48 right now, and am thinking about what a great place this is!

ColbyPants Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:Happy new year every body!!!  [rob]

Truly, I hope that everybodies year is better than the last!

[really]  [doh]
I'm glad 2008 is behind me. It had to be the worse year ever from a economic standpoint but the best year ever in terms of herfs and my StogieChat friends.

I only wish my non-cigar friends could understand why I love smoking a stogie. I've know my friends for over 20 years and we are all close as we met through our kids playing sports and school stuff when they were young. We still vacation together, most of us even bought beach houses close to each other. Last night while at the beach one of them ask me what was I thinking and I said "smoking a stogie with my cigar buddies" One of the wife's made a face and said to Mrs. Mum how do you put with that? Even the guys couldn't understand why I went to Vegas, ND this year. Besides telling them they were hen pecked and jealous because I tell the wife what I'm doing as oppose to them asking their wifes's if they could take a leak. They still look at me like I abandon them. One day they might understand.  
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i'm with you Jimmie, Good Riddance 2008. YOU SUCK!

Special thanks to Steve for my first soft P0RN of the year.

I watched 3 movies last night starting at 8pm.

I saw Burn after reading (they should have burnt the script)

Then Eagle Eye... MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!

& finally Fred Clause... it was fun.

Drank some rum and went to bed around 3:00 (sleep around 4)

I wish all my friends and acquaintances a safe, happy healthy and prosperous 2009.

Happy New Year to all.  2008 had some highs & lows...more lows.  Let's hope that 2009 is more prosperous for all.

[pimp]
NA NA NA NA.....NA NA NA NA......HEY HEY HEY   09[7up][bravo2][bravo][thumbsup] [size=1](victor/JEBUS tm)[/size]

To all my good friends here, I hope your 09 is better than your 08. We had lots of fun this year and you bet SC will only get better..

We had the Identity Theft Crisis of 08, Big Group hit on Tommy the pug, the summer of herf where sc became the most mobil ever and blew more smoke than LA traffic.

Its really a priviladge to have you guys as friends....There is not a better bunch of knuckleheads I whould rather hang out with than ya'll.

Heres to SC

[guiness]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Damn right, Jimmie.  I intend to make a couple trips this year myself.  A resolution, if you will.

Last night was wonderful.  House full of family and friends.  Dub brought his crew, Uncle T brought his better half.  Sandi's sisters and their husbands, and another couple.

Zachary and I started the night early, playing the PS3, Rock Band World Tour in the mancave.  I have a new surround system in there and I am pretty sure you could hear our dueling guitars up the street.  He and I played several songs while I smoked a great Tatajue Tainos and sipped 16 yr old Nadura.

Around 6, Sandi's dad made it with a smoked a pork butt under his arm and she had a lot of foods laid out as well.  We made bbq nachos, memphis style. 

We also shot off a lot of cherry bombs and rockets while the women fought for 2" in front of the propane heater. Later in the evening we all played Wii bowling....a freggin riot!  So much fun and laughter all night long.  Watched the ball drop and shared several bottles of champaign (thanks dub!).  We all danced while listening to Auld Lang Song.  We were starting the new year off with a bang.

After that we all played catch phrase until 3:00AM.  We all talked in the kitchen and snacked and finally crashed around 4. 

I am just waking up.  Starting the first day of 2009 with a strong cup of French Roast coffee right out of the french press.  BOLD!  No cigar this morning as I nailed a few down last night and my lungs acheWink.  

Going to attempt to fry a turkey later this afternoon and will toast all my SC brethren while smoking a fine cigar. 

Happy New Year.