Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MaduroAccountant
Spoke to Sheldon and he was having a cigar in Pensacola with Jerry. 72 degrees.
(05-02-2010, 09:17 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Sheldon, tax season is over, come out of hiding and enjoy your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

(05-02-2010, 09:55 AM)Lurch Wrote: Happy B-Day...Can't even think what your b-day cake will be like.

(05-02-2010, 10:49 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Spoke to Sheldon and he was having a cigar in Pensacola with Jerry. 72 degrees.

Many thanks to all for your kind thoughts and well-wishes! It was a great birthday weekend, which my wife insists we continue to celebrate next weekend because of all the ancilliary issues going on locally that took our attention off of my birthday (which wasn't really a problem, but hey, more cake!!!).

The cake, was a heart-shaped brownie cake with chocolate syrup on it...my favorite.

Celebrated the last part of it with Jerry on his front porch with a slightly-aged Padilla 1932 Churchill, which was an awesome cigar. Sent a pic to Tank about mid-way through.

Awesome evening!
Happy Belated Sheldon!!!!!
This is my boomstick!
I missed this didnt sign on to SC yesterday HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Happy Birthday Sheldon!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.